Sunday 10 October 2010

Finder's Wrap up



Wow wee, what a whirl wind weekend (Gosh that was a lot of W's wasn't it!). I managed to survive the Finders Keepers Market this weekend that was held in Melbourne for the first time. It really was such a lovely event, I met some wonderful fellow makers and many new lovely customers and some old (thanks for coming to visit me again).

If you managed to come down to the event, I am sure you too were blown away by the array of exciting crafters. There was so much good stuff I had to refrain from spending all my takings, although I did treat myself to a few new pieces.
Harvest Textiles, My newest tea towel!
Stunning Ceramic Pieces by Goldenink.

Made By Mosey, Hankey Blankey XXX love, love love it.
Victoria Mason, Delightful Silver Jewellery. And she went home with a cactus....I was very chuffed!

 With some much appreciated help from my besties (Mel and Kel you are awesome xx) Odds&ends had a great time, and I am really excited to say you will soon be able to find our collections in a few leading Sydeny and Melbourne stores.

Now to start working on the next event....Magnolia Square here we come :)

In the mad rush preparing for the event I forgot my good camera, so please excuse the less than professional pictures take with my mobile.

3 comments:

Little Bird, Big Chip said...

Hi there!! it was lovely to meet you and i am super excited about our possible trade for cacti love in the future. thanks so much for all the good etsy advice i might have to hook you up to explain that shipping calculator we were talking about... xo

Ginny & Jude said...

you ladies were a delight - and one day (very far away...!) a little one will wear that jacket I bought from you! Hope to see you at another market one day...rabia from ginny & jude xo

Madeleine said...

Hi! Just doing the inevitable free-fall down the rabbit hole of link after link after link and ended up in your etsy shop (remembering how much I love your crochet cactus) and then read your post on FK and was wishing I had a chance to come and say hi! Um, how crazy was it though??!! Anyway, hope all is well and can't wait to see the new stuff!! I'm sure it will be amazing x