Monday 11 October 2010

The Design Files - Feat. Odds&ends

Lucy Feagins is honestly a treasure, she is the talented editor of The Design Files, I have been following her site for a long time (even linked it a few times in this blogs history), her blog is chock to the brim with inspirational reviews, interviews and interiors a daily must read!


I met Lucy this past weekend at the Finders Keepers Markets. I was so happy to see that she featured our knitted cactus in her market wrap up on the Design Files.


Melissa and I greeting some happy customers and some happy cactus below.
 Like me, she was taken by the beautiful ceramic work of Golden Ink.Lucy's photos are so much more beautiful than mine, so I must share them with you.

Beautiful organic ceramic vases by Golden Ink

 For the entire Design File's Market wrap up, check it out here.

No comments: