Wednesday 20 January 2010

Cushions, Cushions Galore!



I recently held a stall at the ever popular Camberwell Markets. I am not fond of early mornings, but thankfully the good weather was on our side and it turned out to be a great day. Lots of people enjoyed looking at my 'Odds and Ends'. Bec from Little Shop of handmade in Carnegie has offered to stock my wares, so I'll keep you posted with more updates when it goes in store.

Many lovely people liked my range of handmade cushions, within minutes my favorite Robot design was scooped up, sadly I didn't get to photograph him so I can't share it with you all. But will be making another one shortly.

Here is a few pictures of the collections. All are hand embroidered, embellished are fully lined and close with a sturdy zipper.

Orders are welcome, or if you like what you see please comment and I will happily sell them (if in stock).

No comments: