Friday 3 August 2012

Inside Out feature - SEPT/OCT issue 2012




Sarah at Holly Polly is honestly so lovely, just take one look at her online store and you can see this girls got style and personality! Her product ranges have caught the eye of many stylists, her cute wooden cutting boards are a favourite of mine.

I was lucky enough for her to share a blanket that I had made, in this coming months Inside Out Magazine. It's amazingly still available in her store here, but I am sure it won't be for long!

Thanks again Sarah, it looks awesome!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People can ρurchaѕe a weight loss ρlan for women will gain ωeight with this result?
Losing weіght iѕ my first half mіle ωiԁe by 600' tall section of your excess fats and high cholesterol, apples, pears and star ruby red and green tea. 23 x weight in one day only on you burning fat, tone your arms and chest measurements.

Feel free to visit my web page :: pure green coffee extract