Wednesday 16 June 2010

POST 27


I regularly drop by Design Sponge to get some inspiration. It is funny when you see an interior and think to yourself, if I had the time, space and money to redecorate I would do just this. Then, you see that the entire colour scheme was inspired by Tretchikoff's Chinese Girl Print, and that an Ed Templeton skateboard adorns the wall....and you think to yourself oh yes I could certainly live here!


Angela Finney-Hoffman and Barkley Hoffman are owners of POST 27 a Chicago furniture and homewares store, this is their home. I'm in love with their arrangement of art and the hand painted bathroom woodgrain floor. 




Just a few of the pieces available at Post 27, their range includes, vintage furniture, jewellery and homewares. Love, love, love all these pieces.

Oh, and you might remember Ed Templetons work here from my earlier post about Beci Orpin's house.  

No comments: